When can I buy the remote control?

They must have sent a bunch of e-mails today as I also got my invitation to buy - which of course I did IMMEDIATELY!!! I know this is a VERY NEW product and still has some bugs but I have high hopes that it ends up replacing my Harmony Elite. We shall see what we shall see!!!

Gerry

Same as above, I recieved my email today to purchase a remote which I have done. I think I must have signed up a long time ago since I tried to sign up again on their website recently and got a message saying that I was already in the queue.

Hopefully they can keep working on that roadmap with some new orders shipping out!

It seems a bunch of us got the invitation to buy last week. Once I placed the order I got an e-mail saying it would ship in 1-2 weeks. Its been 1 week and 1 day and so far I have not gotten any indication my order shipped. Has anyone of you in this last bunch gotten an e-mail saying your remote shipped?

Gerry

Wow, I don’t know if it was just luck but as soon as I posted my last message I got an e-mail saying that my invoice was paid. Ok, I thought, but still nothing on shipping. Then a few minutes later I got another e-mail and my order WAS shipped!! I even have the UPS tracking and it said the label was created in Denmark.

I know I’ll have a bunch of work to set it up and I’m not even 100% sure it will do everything I want to replace my Harmony Elite, but I’m still excited to finally get to see one in the flesh!!!

Good luck!
Gerry

I got a tracking number today for my shipment that I ordered in that latest batch. Now I can obsessively watch it go from Denmark to the US.

Lucky you! I haven’t received an e-mail yet and have to struggle with the Sofabaton…

I also obsessively will be tracking my remote! At first UPS said I would get it on Fri, 14th, but now the delivery is Mon, 18th.

Its now in Malmo Sturup, Sweden!!

Gerry

I’ve also received the email early last week, and ordered the R2.
Unfortunately I’m still at the stage of obsessively looking at my emails for the UPS shipment notice that hasn’t arrived yet.

Do all of you that ordered last week get a shipment notice?

I did on Wednesday, 12/13.

Registered for wait list 8/21/22 and no invite yet.

1 Like

Received one for Christmas and it’s a little too complicated for me. Perfect condition. Will ship for free to us.

I submitted my request to be on the waiting list on or about January 16th of 2023, and received my remote about two weeks ago. So, figure a year’s wait, but that included the necessity of fulfilling the Kickstarter funders who deserved their remotes first. Once I got the email to order, the remote was at my door in about two weeks. So all in all, not terrible.

2 Likes

If it’s too complicated for you, I’ll be happy to buy it :wink:

Happy to sell. 450 plus shipping or 475 and shipping included. To US only

I am from Germany…

No kidding - my mother was born in Germany (it’s now part of Poland after the war), moved to West Germany in 1958. She’s now 88.

Anyway, if you really want the remote let me know.

It’s quite nice but too complicated for me and doesn’t work with my setup because the dock has to be near the equipment from what I can tell. A second dock would probably solve my problem but not sure you can get one. Plus it seems to drop my android tv after activity set up for no reason at all

It’s a small world :wink:
How much would shipping cost?

Continuing the discussion from When can I buy the remote control?:

Looks like around 100 dollars, maybe a little less. Higher than I thought it would be

Hi, the shipping costs are too high for me. But thanks for the offer!
I hope to get the official mail soon so I can buy the R2

Hi,
any news on the email to order ?
I found my reservation request dated from 09/17/22 and no news since…

1 Like