Waitlist Placement?

I made a choice not to get in on this during the Kickstarter phase. I have horrible luck with hardware kickstarters (0 of 5 things I backed ever shipped), so everyone should be glad I didn’t get on this one. '-)

Anyway, I did sign up for the waitlist, and probably signed up again at least one more time if not twice because I forgot I had done it. Is there anyway to confirm one is on the waitlist and maybe position? I have a functioning Harmony Hub (and a set of backup hardware), so as long as Logitech doesn’t just turn the servers on, I’m content to wait. I’d just like to get a sense of how many people are waiting in front of me.

Thanks.

Hi @pkscout, welcome to the forum!

Please reach out to support@unfoldedcircle.com with your reservation email and we’ll check if you’re on the list.

Thanks,
Marton

1 Like

Hi guys, I’ve read the updates about the first shipments to backers. That’s great news and deserves some big credits for the team!

Is there already a timeline decided or any update for the people who are on the waitinglist (the non-backers)?

I’m just curious (and ok… I can’t wait😉)!

Hi Steku, thnx for your quick reply, unfortunately it’s not the answer I was looking for since a lot has happened since then. Maybe Marton can tell us more?