Shared scripts from Home Assistant are no longer available

Hello,

I’m using a Remote Two with the latest beta (2.10.2).

I also use Home Assistant, including Jack Powell’s Unfolded Circle integration (2.1.0).

I’ve shared various entities with my Remote via this integration, including some scripts I created in Home Assistant. Today I noticed that all these scripts are shown as unavailable on the Remote. Consequently, I can’t run them via the Remote either. Other shared entities, such as switches, covers or lights, are still working.

Unfortunately, I don’t know when this started. However, nothing has changed in the Remote’s Home Assistant integration for the past five months; ; the latest version here is 0.16.4.

Any ideas?

Could it be down to the integration within Home Assistant?

Could it be because I’m using the beta version?

Not an actual solution, but maybe a workaround:

Create template helper switches or buttons that perform the scripts and share these with the remote

I was just checking in becuase I noticed the same thing today. I haven’t used the remote in the basement in six months.. Checked today and all my startup scripts and wol buttons are unavailable.

I removed the “unavailable” scripts and re-added the entities. It appears to have worked ?? @z-master does this work for you ?

I asked the same question on Discord. The ‘solution’ I got there was: restart the remote. It worked for me. The scripts are accessible again.

It was also the first time in all these years that I’ve observed this phenomenon.