Looking to sell (or buy)?

Tl;dr: I’m looking to buy, located in California, USA; reply with your location if you’re looking to buy or sell too!

Please let me know if this is against the rules in some way, but I figured since I’m looking to buy and it seems like there were several threads of people looking to sell, it might be useful to have a single place to match buyers and sellers.

I’m extremely interested in the Remote 2 – I’ve been really going deep into Home Assistant for over a year now and have been searching for a product exactly like this for even longer: I’m exactly the target audience and I wish I had heard about this during the kickstarter! I really want to tinker with the HA integration and contribute if there’s a need.

That being said, it seems like this might be a bit more complex of a system than some people want (though it sounds, from the updates, like that’s a concern the team is particularly focused on and it’s continually improving!). I don’t want to discourage anyone from tinkering (or waiting), but if you’ve given up on this project, please let me take yours off your hands!

I think having a more-assured second market will make people who are more on the fence more comfortable buying anyway, so it seems like a win-win :slightly_smiling_face:

I also want to point out that my purchase of a used one will not make me any less likely to purchase one when the reservation I just made becomes available (it sounds like that will take a while unfortunately), as I fully plan on purchasing the first one (and setting it up) for my parents – my mom doesn’t have full use of her hands so this would be such a game-changer for her! The second one would be for me. Of course, if that’s against the spirit of the reservation system I understand and would only purchase one.

If anyone else is interested in buying a used one, feel free to reply here (location is probably useful) as well!

I’m located in California, USA.

Cheers! The team and community here seem wonderful so I’m hopeful I can join in on the fun soon :heart: