IR Code for JVC DLA-X5500

looking for working IR code for projector JVC DLA-X5500

The ones from irdb.globalcache.com don’t seem to work!!

And teaching doesn’t work either???

with all my other devices i have no problem !! and with harmony also it works.

This i found out

IR Codes for my “JVC DLA-X5500 Beamer” wihe Code Remot “A” ( not “B”)

from https://www.unfoldedcircle.com/ Database
Manufactor: JCV
Device: Generic Projector 1

Codes:
3D not working
COLOR_TEMP not working
CURSOR_DOWN working
CURSOR_ENTER working
CURSOR_LEFT working
CURSOR_RIGHT working
CURSOR_UP working
EXIT not working on orig. Remote it is called “back” there is no way back
GAMMA not working
HIDE not working it must be toggle like the orig. Remote
INFO working but can not switch off because no back switch like on orig. Remote
INPUT_1 not working
INPUT_2 not working
INPUT_3 not working
INPUT_4 not working
INPUT_5 not working
INPUT_6 not working
INPUT_SCROLL not working
LENS not working
MENU working also Toggle is working
PICTURE not working
POWER_OFF working
POWER_ON working

pls. can anyone fix it ?? to learn from org. remote is not working

Have you looked at the codes on Global Cache (Database | Global Caché Control Tower)? They have hex codes for the DLA-X series …you will have to import them into R2, but they might work for you.

they dont work

Did you try to learn the code from the Harmony as well?

Yes but it also Not work
With Harmony it work
Bit Not with R2

Not saying that it is like this, but it might be that JVC DLA uses other than “standard” IR frequency or wavelength. This is true for some Bang & Olufsen (like Beosound 3x00 and 9000) and R2 is not capable of doing the same, Harmony is.

EDIT: This might actually be true after some googling. Typical wavelength for IR-remotes is around 940nm, I found at least one JVC DLA-series devices where specs said 750nm. You might want to try to confirm this from somewhere like JVC support. When asking ask for IR specs, wavelength and frequency.

no, no, some commands work with the R2, but not all of them.
but with the harmony it works completely

Hi there, I posted this in Discord hoping it would help. - I was in the same boat. To get the JVC – and quite possibly others to work that have IR learning issues – learn the IR code from the working remote for example – Lens Memory1 and you get: 6;0xCE1B;16;0 which doesn’t work. In the Edit IR code page, change the last digit from 0 to 1 and press save and you now have a working IR code eg. 6;0xCE1B;16;1. This also works for the extended Harmony Elite code set which includes individual Lens Memories – not available on the original remote. Learn any other IR codes and if they do not work – try the hex code change to get a working code set. (Might have to reboot the remote to cement it all in) Search for my post in discord - has more on IR emitters that do the job to a projector without a problem too. Hope it helps - changed the game for me.