Homey integration

I see that the Homey pro is also supported, I am curious about this integration and that in two directions because I already see that it will be possible to start a flow on the Homey from the remote. So no real questions yet but very curious

Almost, almost we can test. Another way of communications is using mqtt, then you can do anything you want between remote and homey. A bit more difficult to start with, but if you have the base and know the way how to send commands it is rock solid and very fast.

Hey Marco,

can you give me little tutorial on how to realise the connection via MQTT?
That would be great!

I have never tried this in combination of the remote two.
I only use the unfolded app form the h9mey app store for integration and that works fine.

For mqtt there are forum threaths on Homey comm7nity forum.

Thank you for your fast response!

Unfortunately, the integration does not work for me anymore. I can’t discover any homey via the remote two. From one to another, I just couldn’t connect them.

Maybe I will find a solution in the community forums of homey.

Are you sure that both are on the same wifi ssid and if possible during setup connected to the same Access point? Ubiquito and Mesh WiFi solutions tend to filter multicast traffic.

I use a Homey 2023 and it works fine. I do user mqtt as well with the Homey, but not in combination with Remote.

Thank you for your suggestions, but it worked fine for about half a year and then it suddenly stopped. I tried reconnecting, backups und factory reset. Nothing works.

I will see, if there is a proper solution and tutorial for the connection via MQTT :slight_smile: