Update cookies preferences
- Web-configurator & API no longer reachable, if remote was suspended for more than 30 min with previous active connections.
- Integration icons have been removed to avoid confusion of nominative fair trademark use. You’ll be able to upload your own after a future update.
- Activity option to prevent sleep while activity is on.
- Sonos integration: only add entities of the selected device(s) during setup process.
- Prevent standby while the commands in a macro or activity sequence are executed.
- IR key names with a slash can be edited and deleted.
- Icon chooser dialog correctly displays more than 50 icons.
- Entity icons are updated when changed in UI profile screen.
- Entity icon can be chosen if entity doesn’t have an icon yet.
- Increase max icons to 1000, background images to 50.
- Default value for numeric entity command parameters like volume (20) and light brightness (50), instead of using max value.
- Improved entity reloading for entity_change events. Not always reloading everything if a single entity has changed.
- Sonos integration:
- discovery during the setup process shows a message instead of a generic error if no devices were discovered.
- improved volume control for certain speakers and displaying media source.
- Light brightness commands in activities and macros. New command to set brightness in percent.
- Sonos integration for S2 compatible products with basic functionality.
- IP address not always shown in the Web Configurator URL.
- QR code cannot be read with some readers.
- UI shows black screen when removing and adding a single profile.
- Light brightness might be shown incorrectly in the UI.
- Headers not shown on iPad in the Web Configurator.
- Multiple error messages could show up once the remote disconnected from the Web Configurator.
- Improved Web Configurator connection detection and automatic re-login.