Entity - Signify HUE (Philips)

I’ve been using the HUE integration and found out that the Toggle function for the lights is not Toggling to the OFF state in only switches on my lights :frowning:

Hi, I can´t even get my integration to install. I get the message “Oops something went wrong”. Error Code “Other”. Someone else has this problem?

Hue integration was so buggy that I disabled it. Only using Home Assitant for now (my Hue lights are available via Home Assistant too)

Sadly have to concur, been trying to make a simple macro that switches 21 hue lights to state; OFF. And making the macro isn’t difficult but sadly each time I try to use the macro it already get’s off the rails with the first light which gives a time-out, will it is switched; ON. Per light it most of the time works to control it but I also find it very buggy and slow.

@Laess3r @jeroen Could you please send your logs with your Hue software version and what devices you try to control to support@unfoldedcircle.com? We’ll look into this.
You can get the logs from the Web configurator in Settings/Logs. Please choose the Philips Hue integration. Thanks

same here, will try it tonite again

Is there a way to use two Hue bridges? When I try to use the Hue integration for the second one, R2 tells me it´s already setup. As is I can control half of my house. Close to 100 Hue devices.

I have the same problem, and can’t figure out what to do with it…

According to this FAQ that’s not currently possible without a third party like Home Assistant.

1 Like

Ok, I see.

Thank you anyway.