Any update on the next R2 firmware update release with long press?

Settings as separate was fine with me. Having a separate menu button, up one level, vs Home, jump to the top, would be helpful. Sometimes you want to go up one level to pick an episode or stay in app.

Gerry, I agree. I havent tried the latest long press fixexes and loik fprward to Apple integrations update. If I can leave onwired etherney and still hot it by adding IP, because it seems slow, that is bonus time.

You will still be able to to all of this. Use the back command to go one level up and Home to go to the Home menu. Menu has no function at the moment so they will just use this empty command instead of the settings command.

Back, makes sense. Thanks. It’s Menu on the AppleTV remote, but got it.

I don’t know if it is the .5 firmware drop or the slightly newer AppleTV integration, but now any integration mapped command which also has an integration button with a long press is NOT working. Integration buttons without a longpress defined work. Inexplically the long press of either integration button, e.g., context edit OR IR remote button DO work on long press. So I’m back to a frustrating re set up activity without longpress definition. !@#$

So ready for good fixes come to those who wait as beta testers are on updated firmware and integration.